Tuesday, November 25, 2014

SISTAR's SoYou for COSMOPOLITAN Magazine

COSMOPOLITAN magazine unveiled SISTAR's SoYou winter pictorial on November 25th.

SoYou has recently taken the fashion magazine with her femininity and charisma at the same time. This pictorial showed SoYou's beauty transformation in a beautiful black leather and see-through floral mini dress with sensual pose on the first picture.

In an interview SoYou commented about her success this year through a collaboration with JunggiGo, "2014 has the great meaning to me. If you draw a graph of my life, you can see so many ups and downs and it becomes too busy at the same time."

SoYou also known loves to cook and eat, "I eat really well, these days instead of management my body strictly with an exercise I should think positively and didn't force my body as diversion."

See all the photos below.


Tricks and Tips