Thursday, June 25, 2015

InStyle unveiled stunning pictorial with miss A's Fei in Bali


On June 25th, InStyle magazine unveiled miss A's Fei beaches stunning pictorial for the July issue.

Fei and fashion magazine InStyle are headed to Bali, Indonesia for the latest beauty shoot that will be coming out in July.

The photoshoot splits into 7 different cuts also taken at the beach and swimming pool from 5 AM until 4 PM that means they took it for 11 hours.

In an interview Fei talked about her makeup, "Particularly wearing the lip-color when I did the makeup. To create an impression of gently side for three-dimensional face, you can draw the eyebrows."

She added, "Everytime my mom miss my dishes, she'll call and ask for the recipes, looking at the people who liked my food make me want to open a restaurant."

The full interview and pictorial of Fei with InStyle will be released in July.

See more photos below!

Tricks and Tips