Monday, April 18, 2016

I.O.I's 1 year promotion plans revealed, YMC 'Nothing is confirmed'


I.O.I has revealed their 1 year promotion plan. They will be promoting as a full group with 2 mini albums, and as a unit with 2 singles. 

Their individual companies have decided not to do anything about individual promotions as of now. For the 1 year, they plan to follow through with promotions under YMC Entertainment
There is already one company who is preparing a girl group.

After the news, YMC Entertainment gave their respond right away, "Nothing is confirmed for other promotions activity plan beside 1 mini album and 2 singles for the unit."

Meanwhile, I.O.I to officially make their debut on May 4th with 1st mini album, following with showcase and fanmeeting on May 5th.

Source: Isplus, 10Asia
translated by: @dokyuls
Tricks and Tips