Monday, November 20, 2017

Yuseol talks about her debut, role model, future goals and more in an interview with Girl Group Zone!


Hi, we're back again after a year with our newest interview this time with new solo artist Yuseol!

Yuseol (born February 3, 1998) is a South Korean solo singer under Newplan Entertainment. She is just made her debut with 1st single album "Ocean View" on November 17th, 2017.

Let's getting know about her and take a look her interview with us below!

Q. Hi Yuseol! First of all congratulation on your debut! How do you feel about it?

Yuseol: Hello! I'm Yuseol! Thank you for congratulating my debut, first i'm so glad to hear my song! Everywhere! I'm looking forward to my future!

Q. Please tell us about your debut song 'Ocean View', any stories behind the song?

Yuseol: I express the song "Ocean View" as a wide and cool sea! "Ocean view" is not just for summer song..haha..

Q. Is there any difficulties while preparing your debut?

Yuseol: Sometimes, I felt so lonely because I'm a solo singer..that time it was difficult..

Q. Before your official debut so many headlines saying your appearance is similar to Red Velvet's Irene, what do you think about that?

Yuseol: I'm so glory to hear that! but I want to say really sorry to Irene's fans..

Q. Any favorite or memorable moments during 'Ocean View' MV shooting?

Yuseol: It was my first music video shooting! So everytime was funny and interesting!

Q. Who is your role model?

Yuseol: My role model is f(x)'s Krystal

Q. Ever have any thoughts on debuting with group instead of being a solo artist?

Yuseol: Of course I was thinking to be in a group 
when I'm so lonely but now I'll do my best for solo performance!

Q. Do you have plans to write or produce your own music in the future? Any artist you'd like to work with?

Yuseol: Yes! In the future I want to write my own songs for overseas fans to hear! And I want to work with Dean!

Q. What your hobbies apart from singing and dancing?

Yuseol: I love both sing and dance,
but I'm just a little more like to dance!

Q. Which country you want to visit the most? And why?

Yuseol:  I want to visit all over the world~ 
to show and perform my songs!

Q. What do you want to achieve as a solo artist? biggest goals?

Yuseol: My biggest goal is getting 1st place in Korean music broadcasts!

Q. Last, please leave a message to your overseas fans :)

Yuseol: Dear. my overseas fans!
Thank you for having many interest to me!
I'll show myself "YUSEOL" and becoming the best performing singer! Thank u for always supporting me!

That was our short interview with Yuseol! Hope you enjoyed it and keep staying with us for more interviews and news about your favorite girl groups! 

Don't forget to check out Yuseol's debut MV "Ocean View" below!



YUSEOL Official SNS
Tricks and Tips