Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Wonder Girls' Yubin, SISTAR's Hyolyn, FIESTAR's Yezi and more attends 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' press conference


All the members of Mnet program 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' attended the press conference at Yeongdeungpo Times Squeare Amoris Hall.

'Unpretty Rapstar' is a music competition program focusing on female rappers and hosted by Korean rapper San E. Different from season 1, 11 rappers participated in the season 2 with a stunning line up. All the members attended press conference and shares their thoughts on joining the show.

Yubin said, "Through Unpretty Rapstar 2 I think I can show many different sides." Then, "Wonder Girls members also supporting me."

Following by talk about her rap, "Wonder Girls rap and my rap is totally different." said Yubin. She added, "There is a time when my rap on Wonder Girls not be able to air."

Hyolyn also shares her thoughts, "This is my first time I appeared in the program that showing rap skill than vocal. On the other hand I can tell you frankly my story than anyone else."

She also revealed, "If you look, I can lose a whole on Unpretty Rapstar, but I always wanted to rapping and loved it but never had a chance." She added, "There is a limit how much I can show in a group, so I'll show the appeal that I didn't show it with SISTAR."

Kasper who also known as Kisum's bestfriend answered the question about is she going to be better than Kisum on the show. Kasper answered, "For rap techniques and rhyme, I think I can do better."

Meanwhile, the second season of Unpretty Rapstar to premiere on September 11th at 11PM KST.

See more photos below!











Tricks and Tips