Monday, November 16, 2015

FIESTAR's Yezi choose KittiB as the best rapper on 'Unpretty Rapstar 2'


@ star1 magazine unveiled FIESTAR's Yezi pictorial and interview for December issue.

After pictorial shooting, @ star1 magazine with Yezi entered the interviews session. First question, 'Who's the most skilled member on Unpretty Rapstar 2?' Yezi answered, "So far KittiB (unnie)." and, "R.R.F (론다 로우지 FLOW)'s stage was really cool." In addition, "She put a lot of effort to prepare that performance. That's what I see."

The following question, 'So would you rate yourself?' Yezi answered, "There some ups and downs, I would like to give myself at the first place." and, "In my heart, I'll always be the first."

The full pictorial and interviews of Yezi with @ star1 magazine December issue will be released on November 19th with concept 'God Yezi'.

See more photo below!


Source: @star1
Tricks and Tips