Friday, June 30, 2023

MAMAMOO's Hwasa Signs with P NATION At PSY's Concert Today

 



MAMAMOO's Hwasa signed an exclusive contract during her performance at PSY's concert 'SUMMER SWAG 2023'.

Ahead of his 3rd part of show, PSY told the audience, "I have small music company called P NATION, and I have important contract. It is rather unusual to do this during a performance. Maybe it's the world's first." he said.

Afterwards, the contract table appeared and PSY signed the paper. Soon after, the second guest Hwasa appeared on the stage and performed 'Maria'.

After finishing her performance, Hwasa said, "Hello, I am Hwasa, who became P NATION singer a few minutes ago. It is really a few minutes ago I signed the contract. I continued reviewing the contract, and it was sorted it out today."

Then she also expressed her feelings towards the audiences, "It's not a performance. I really signed a contract few minutes ago. Also I got to share meaningful memories with you all."

Source: OSEN



Tricks and Tips